If you are searching for “steps to start your blog?” then you are in the right place. On this page I review the different considerations and decisions you have to make when you begin your blog.
1. Exactly what are you reasons behind blogging? You need to decide what you are blogging for. Is it for fun or profit? If you are chasing targeted traffic to your website, what do you need them to do when they arrive. Maybe you just like to create, which is fine, blogging can be absolutely therapeutic in some ways.
2. Decide what you will How To Start A Blog about? Should you be very certain about the reason that you might be blogging then that may help you understand and choose what you are going to blog about. What you will blog about can also be determined by the individuals that you are currently trying to speak to. You can blog about current news, viral videos or controversial topics. You can stick to some certain topic, eg car repairs, or tips to get six pack. By staying consistent using one topic you can gain credibility and stay seen as an expert inside your field. Reviews can also be a very important thing to blog about.
3. Free blog or paid blog? Free blogs are all around the web, just do a web search and you also can find some. A few examples are blogger.com, WordPress.com, blog.com and Weebly.com. With the majority of things in your life freedom isn’t free. Your website is definitely not your personal, the domain is going to be something like bradsblog.wordpress.com so you will get the identical domain address as many other people. If you are searching to generate money the majority of the free services don’t allow you to advertise on the sites. Free blogging services aren’t the most suitable choice however are a simple free approach to dip your feet in water.
Paid blogs – For any paid blog you need to pay for the domain as well as the hosting. You will then own the blog yourself and therefore get more control of the blog when you start to try to make money. Many of the free blogs don’t allow you to advertise into it. You can utilize the free program WordPress.org program to wear Choosing A Domain Name, which will provide you with themes and utilities to help with making your blog site.
Cheap options is brainhost.com, HostGator.com, GoDaddy.com all offer hosting solutions. As an example GoDaddy.com hosting starts at $2.99/month. So you are considering about $36 dollars a year for hosting. Check out all of the options and see what special deals you can get. Most of these hosting provides offers you instructions concerning how to use their easy 1 click installation of WordPress on the new hosted domain.
4. Website names – Now you should register a domain name (here is the actual name of your own website/blog). Domains start at about $8 but can go up in to the thousands. You can make use of a service at GoDaddy.com or maddogdomains.com to sign up you domain address.. The greater popular domain names usually cost more. Eg obviously you will have zero chance buying the domain nba.com however you could buy mynameisjohnsmithfromamerica could be pretty cheap, however weird. A good simple option when starting is to choose names like firstnamelastname.com etc something like that.
You can always change the domain address later or have several all linking to the same actual webpage. For example you might own 3 website names but get it so if you key in any of them all of them visit the same website. Once your site is up and running we now have answered the question “how to begin a blog?” However this can be just the start of your journey into blogging! The following things you need to focus on are traffic and content.
5. Traffic – Once you put something on your own blog you desire individuals to read it or watch it. This is when traffic is available in. If you want your blog site to reach your goals you should learn to get visitors to it. There ughnho a number of options here depending on your expertise and budget. Basically traffic can be broken down into free and paid traffic.
Free traffic includes
• Internet search engine traffic,
• Social networking traffic (Facebook, twitter etc),
• Forum posts,
• Marketing with articles.
Many of these topics independently could be the topics of pages and pages of how to articles.
Paid traffic includes
• PPC (paid per click) advertising, eg the little ads the truth is at the top of every Internet search,
• Solo ads which is where you pay someone using a large list of email subscribers to email them and tell them about Choosing Your Web Hosting,
• Banner advertising – you get an ad space online for a set term eg 30 days 6.
Content – When you have your site operational you should start posting relevant content in the form of articles, pictures or videos. For tips on what to write about check out current trending videos at YouTube.com/charts, news provides like CNN.com or simply Google search news. Therefore I hope this has given you with a basic overview of the actions required to start and answered the previous question “just how do i begin a blog”.